When an automatically generated or manually created voucher code is created an expiry date can be set. On occasions the voucher code expiry date might need to be extended.
Changing a voucher code expiry date
- Login to bookitlive
- From your dashboard goto Settings > Voucher code
- The page opens with the active tab selected
- Enter the voucher code into the search field to find an active voucher
- If the voucher code expiry date is in the past select the Expired / Used
- If the voucher code is found it will be listed
- Select the current expiry date to change the date. Change the date into the future will reactivate the voucher code
- Select the calendar icon to select a new date.
- Select Update Expiry to save