It’s no secret that the world is increasingly more connected by technology; and with over 7.2 mobile devices and 90% on SMS messages are opened within the first 3 minutes of being received, SMS is a tool businesses can’t miss out on.
Understanding SMS notifications
Email notifications are a powerful tool for all businesses, and with bookitlive there is a lot you can do to harness that power to your advantage. Using SMS notifications is similar to email but with a little extra:
- Instant delivery with no spam filters plus most people carry their mobile phones with them most of the time
- Texting is seen as casual; there’s an opportunity to be more personal than in other communications
We have several options for you to use SMS notifications, find out which ones are best for you and your business…
- Send SMS notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Customised SMS
Connecting with your clients
So now you want to use SMS for your business, but how? bookitlive offers a number of options so that you can connect with your clients once they’ve booked with you.
Communicate with your client at the moment they make a booking with confirmation SMS – this is the start of building a client relationship!
Not all clients check their emails frequently, what if they forget about their booking? Send an SMS reminder 24 hours before their booking.
Customising your SMS notifications
Notifications are key in customer relationship management. At bookitlive we understand this, so we enable you to personalise the notifications that are sent to clients.
Personalised SMS marketing is advantageous for all businesses…
- Set the tone for your business, you can be friendly, professional or even funny
- SMS is a conversational platform, adding a custom message will emphasise this
- Businesses move quickly – if anything changes you can quickly update your clients with a mass, customised message
Using SMS for marketing
As bookitlive builds a client database for you as client make bookings themselves you can directly market to your client list using SMS. Using the advance filters you can select the client you want to send a mass marketing SMS. The SMS can be customised to make it more personal to include the clients name and other personalised information.
Now you have the know-how, so go forth and use SMS to engage with your clients.