Dropbox integration is used to add storage to your bookitlive account so files can be uploaded against a client record. When Dropbox is connected to your bookitlive account a Files tab is added for each client record.
With bookitlive's Dropbox integration, you can:
- Upload files and store against a client record from a Desktop, Laptop, Smartphone and tablet
- Upload multiple files at once
- Upload and store images, videos, documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), PDF and other common file formats
- Take a photo on a Smartphone/Tablet and upload to a client record in one action
- View and rename uploaded files from the client record
What You Need
Connect Dropbox account
Connect Dropbox by logging into your bookitlive account and connecting Dropbox.
- Logon to your bookitlive account
- Browse to URL https://bookitlive.net/provider/info/filestore to attach your Dropbox account
- Allow bookitlive to access your Dropbox account
- Enter your Dropbox account username and password
- Goto you bookitlive Dashboard
- Confirm Dropbox is connected by selecting the Client tab and opening a client record, confirm that a Files tab is displayed
Please Note: You must have room in your Dropbox storage account in order for uploads to be successfully transferred.