If you are using PayPal to process booking and purchases you need to be able to identify the transaction reference in your bookitlive account so you can find the transaction in PayPal to process a refund.
Find the purchase transaction details
- From your Dashboard select Tools > Reports
- Select the Purchase tab on the Reports page
- Select a Date Range – Select all columns and define the date range when the purchase was made. (You can use the client’s name or email address to refine the search).
- Select Search
- From the search results identify the transaction that needs to be refunded. Once you have identified the payment, record the invoice number and the amount paid e.g. 125530-0670376-1514828154 $70
Finding transaction in PayPal
- Browse to paypal.com
- Logon to your PayPal account
- Select Activity
- From the search bar select Invoice ID
- Enter the Invoice number that you found from your bookitlive report
- Select search icon, the transaction should be displayed if found
- Refund the payment