Most businesses use different terminology to describe their services offerings as well as the information they need to collect from their clients. You can tailor the terminology used when referring to resources, services and locations to suit your business type or industry. The terminology can also be set to rename client fields labels to better reflect the information you need to collect when clients make a booking. client fields can be re-purposed if you need to collect specific information. For example a Driving School could change ID to Driving License No
For example, if you run a tennis court business, you could change Resource to Court instead, and change Service to Session.
The following table gives some example of the terminology that might suit different types businesses.
Client Field Label Terminology
Terminology can also be used to change all your client fields to use labels that are relevant to you and your clients.
- Login to bookitlive
- Select Settings > Terminology
- Enter the Generic Terminology you want to use
- Enter the Booking options
- Enter the Client Terminology you want to use
- Enter the Product Terminology you want to use
- Enter the Button Terminology you want to use